Published by Doubleday on May 2nd 2017
Genres: Fiction, Mystery, Psychological thriller, Thriller
Into the Water is the incredible new standalone thriller from Paula Hawkins, author of The Girl on the Train. Published in over forty languages and now a No. 1 box office hit film starring Emily Blunt, The Girl on the Train is a global phenomenon.
With the same propulsion that captivated millions of readers worldwide in The Girl on the Train, Paula Hawkins unfurls a gripping, twisting, layered story set in a small riverside town. Once again Hawkins demonstrates her powerful understanding of human instincts and the damage they can inflict.
Into the Water is an addictive novel of psychological suspense about the slipperiness of the truth, and a family drowning in secrets.
“You do realise the river runs right past your front door, don’t you?”
She shook her head. “Not the same river. You think it’s all the same, but it changes. It has a different spirit up there. Sometimes you need to travel to hear its voice.”
Paula Hawkins in Into the Water
Into the Water is the much anticipated follow-up novel from the best-selling author of The Girl on the Train.
The infamous “second novel”!
Does it live up to expectation? Read on to find out!
Find us on Facebook
Follow me on Wordpress
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders. Book Review. Spoiler: DNF!! September 24, 2017
- The Anti-Cool Girl by Rosie Waterland. Book Review. September 17, 2017
- R U OK? Day. Because asking R U OK? can save a life. September 14, 2017
- The Man Booker Prize 2017 Shortlist! September 13, 2017
- When Michael Met Mina by Randa Abdel-Fattah. Book Review. September 11, 2017